Collagen is a protein found naturally in the body that plays a crucial role in skin, hair, nail, and joint health. As we age, the body’s production of collagen decreases, which can lead to wrinkles, sagging skin, and joint pain. Collagen supplements are becoming increasingly popular as a way to help improve the health and appearance of skin, hair, and nails, as well as to support joint health. Collagen supplements are usually taken in the form of powders, capsules, or liquids and they are derived from different sources such as bovine, marine, or chicken. They can be used to improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, strengthen nails and hair, and improve joint mobility and flexibility. Collagen supplements are generally considered safe to consume, however, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any new supplement, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking any medications.
Showing all 11 results
Collagen Creamer | Vital Proteins£25.29Select options
- Explore Jennifer Aniston’s Tips for Wellness —- “My go-to collagen routine is to add Vital Proteins’ Collagen Peptides to my morning cup of coffee or smoothies – it’s so easy to use.”
- Healthy Fat —- Our Vanilla Collagen Creamer includes 9g of healthy fat from organic coconut milk powder. (FYI, coconut is an excellent source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
- Bioavailable —- The creamer contains our signature Collagen Peptides sourced from grass-fed and pasture-raised bovine, which are easily digested and soluble in cold water.
- Dietary Compliant —- Dairy-Free, paleo-friendly, Whole30 approved, made with organic coconut milk.
- Since 2013, Vital Proteins has offered premium collagen products that satisfy 3 key pillars: clean labels, transparency about sourcing and quality ingredients.
Collagen Peptides | Vital Proteins£18.99 – £34.49Select options
• Supports healthy skin, hair, and nails**
• Supports healthy joints and ligaments**
• Unflavoured powder so it can be easily mixed in with your favourite liquids, sauces or baked goods
Gluten Free. Kosher. Dairy Free. Sugar Free. Paleo-friendly.
Keto Collagen | 25 Servings| Applied Nutrition£23.68Add to basket
Look & Feel your Best: Applied Nutrition Hydrolysed Keto Collagen Peptides are neutral in flavour and perfect for adding to water, coffee, smoothies, recipes, yoghurts, and more. Our Collagen Peptides can be mixed in hot or cold liquids and can be used any time during the day.
Marine Collagen | Vital Proteins | 18 Servings
£34.49Add to basket
REDUCED WHILE STOCKS LAST
- Explore Jennifer Aniston’s tips for wellness —- “My go-to collagen routine is to add Vital Proteins’ Collagen Peptides to my morning cup of coffee or smoothies – it’s so easy to use.”
- Bioavailable Collagen Peptides Powder —- Our Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh, non-GMO, wild-caught white fish off the coast of Alaska. It’s highly bioavailable, digestible and soluble in cold water.
- Dietary Compliant —- Paleo Friendly & Whole30 Approved. For pescatarian. No added sugars or sweeteners. Gluten / cholesterol / mercury / dairy free. Flavourless & odourless.
- 12g Collagen Powder per Serving —- We provide a scoop to measure it, which 2 scoops of powder = 12g.
Matcha Collagen | Vital Proteins | 24 Servings£42.54Read more
- Matcha Collagen —- It’s a blend of culinary-grade matcha green tea paired with 10 grams of our Collagen Peptides. Sourced from high-quality Japanese matcha green tea and grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hide.
- Key Nutritionals (per serving) —- 10g collagen peptides, 2g matcha teepulver, 50mg caffeine, 20mg L-theanine.
- What It Does —- Rich In Antioxidants, matcha contains 137 times the amount of antioxidants as other green teas. ** Natural pick-me-up**.
- Dietary Compliant —- Whole30 approved, free of gluten, dairy & added sugars. Our Matcha Collagen is easily digested and soluble in hot or cold liquids.
Super Collagen Type 1 & 3 Powder | NeoCell | 198g£22.99Add to basket
NeoCell is the #1 collagen brand in the world
NeoCell Super Collagen Powder can easily be mixed into water or your favourite juice
Collagen help supports healthier looking hair & nails
Collagen helps supports healthier joint mobility, great for older individuals
Collagen helps supports healthier looking skin