Category: Pet Health
Showing all 9 results
Cat Mix | Life Extension | 100 grams£13.79Add to basket
Animals have unique physiological and structural systems and, therefore, need specific food and nutrients to remain in optimal health. No longer insignificant, household pets are now considered family members who require special attention. Filling the need, the pet food industry has grown tremendously over the years. But you have to wonder if you are getting the best nutrients for your cat.Cats have been domesticated since early times to catch rats and mice
Nordic Naturals | Omega-3 Pet | Soft Gels£20.69 – £39.09Select options
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet™ Soft Gels is an excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids to help support optimal pet health.
The omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) found in fish oil help support the immune system, skin and coat health, joint health, heart health and brain and eye development and maintenance.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet™ Soft Gel oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines from the South Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru which in 2008, the sustainability of these Peruvian fisheries was ranked as number one in the world.
This product is offered in convenient soft gelatin capsules for home use and traveling with your pet companion. Also available in a liquid format.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Pet Cod Liver Oil | Nordic Naturals | 473ml£43.69Read more
The classic omega-3 fish oil to help keep your favorite canine friend healthy.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
– Pure, fresh 100% wild Arctic cod liver oil.
– Supports brain and eye development and maintenance.
– Supports heart health.
– Available for medium- to large-breed dogs.
– Can be added to food, or taken by itself.
– Award winner! Vitamin Retailer’s Vity Award.
Pet Dophilus | Jarrow Formulas | 70g£16.09Read more
This fiber-rich probiotic supplement helps to maintain the intestinal health and immune function of your cat or dog.*
- Safe for cats and dogs
- Contains inulin and metabolin
- Includes fiber to maintain regularity
- Each gramapproximately 1/4 teaspooncontains a minimum of 1 billion viable cells
- Also contains maltodextrin yeast extract silicon dioxide and vitamin C
- Wheat free gluten free soy free dairy free egg free nut free no fish/shellfish
Pets, Joint Support | Now Foods | 90 Chewable tablets£19.54Add to basket
- The formula for healthy ageing and normal joints
- Help alleviate occasional discomfort
- Veterinarian recommended
Pets, L-Lysine for Cats | NOW Foods | 226 grams£11.49Read more
- FORMULATED FOR CATS – NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder helps support a healthy immune system, normal respiratory health, and also helps to maintain ocular health.
- FOR HEALTHY CATS – Lysine provides immune system support for your feline friend.
- WORRIED ABOUT BOARDING? – Lysine is formulated for multi-cat households and boarding environments, leaving you to have a worry-free holiday.
- QUALITY ACTIVE INGREDIENT – L-Lysine Hydrochloride | NOW Pets is owned by NOW Foods, established US family run vitamin and health business.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
Pets, Omega-3 Support | Now Foods | 180 Soft Gels£16.09Read more
With Omega-3 Support from NOW® Pets you can give your pets the important omega-3 fatty acids they need to help support joint health, normal brain function, and a normal immune response to seasonal challenges. Our Omega-3 Support is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinarian Center.
For use in Dogs and Cats only.
Pets, Pet Allergy | Now Foods | 75 Chewable Tablets£25.29Read more
NOW Pets Pet Allergy contains natural botanicals that may help to maintain normal histamine levels. NOW Pets Pet Allergy has been formulated by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, Founder of The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.