Arginine HCI | AllMax Nutrition | 400g
- Precursor for synthesis of nitric oxide (NO)
- Stimulates growth hormone (GH)
- Improves immune function
Out of stock
ARGININE is considered a semi-essential amino acid, produced normally in the body, but sometimes your body needs more than what is available. Food sources such as peanuts and almonds are natural sources, but for those looking to enhance athletic performance or increase lean muscle mass, it is difficult to derive the amount required by the body for optimal results from food sources.
ARGININE – Boost Pump & Blood Flow
Recent university level research confirms ARGININE’s ability to act as a natural precursor to Creatine synthesis in the body.
It has also been shown to increase natural levels of Growth Hormone and increase the body’s ability to consume and utilize oxygen, primarily due to its ability to increase levels of Nitric Oxide (increases vasodilation).
THE ALLMAX ADVANTAGE
ALLMAX ARGININE is a fermented white crystalline powder produced in a cGMP registered and government inspected facility. An exclusive 11-stage process derives this powerful amino monopeptide from a pure vegetable base.
ALLMAX uses the HCl form of ARGININE to achieve maximum stability and increased solubility and as a result increased absorption. ARGININE HCl is a covalent-bonded, highly stable molecule that now represents the ultimate in ARGININE supplementation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Energy Shot, Lemon | BioTechUSA | 20 x 25 ml.£31.04Read more
Liquid energy source on the go with long and short chained carbohydrates (Glucose, Fructose, Maltodextrin, D-ribose). Enhanced with Taurine, Guarana, and L-Arginine. Added Magnesium helps you to reduce tiredness and fattigue, contribute to electrolyte balance and normal energy yealding metabolism.
HumaPro | ALRI | 450 Tablets£63.99Add to basket
The best amino acid supplement around
GOAL: IMPROVE RECOVERY
- Lean muscle gain formula based around essential amino acids
- Designed to exactly match human requirements for optimal protein synthesis
- 100% Vegetable origin protein
- Superior to protein powders for amino acid incorporation into muscle
- 100% absorbed & 99% utilised by the human body.
- Outperforms whey protein by 501%
- Promotes optimal nutrient partitioning
Chain’d Out | ALRI | 600g£42.54Select options
- Increased bioavailability and utilization of up to 200-300% over standard BCAAs
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Enhanced oxygenation and nutrient utilization
- Potent anti-catabolic and anti-cortisol effects
- Enhanced immunity and speeds recovery
- Enhanced energy, focus, mood and stamina
- Supports supraphysiological protein synthesis in muscle tissue^Increases lean muscle mass^Enhances energy, focus, mood and stamina^Provides potent anti-catabolic and anti-cortisol effects^Creates optimal vasodilation