Pet Dophilus | Jarrow Formulas | 70g
This fiber-rich probiotic supplement helps to maintain the intestinal health and immune function of your cat or dog.*
- Safe for cats and dogs
- Contains inulin and metabolin
- Includes fiber to maintain regularity
- Each gramapproximately 1/4 teaspooncontains a minimum of 1 billion viable cells
- Also contains maltodextrin yeast extract silicon dioxide and vitamin C
- Wheat free gluten free soy free dairy free egg free nut free no fish/shellfish
Out of stock
What Does Pet Dophilus Do?
Pet Dophilus is a probiotic formulation designed to help your pet maintain a balanced intestinal microbial ecosystem in order to promote intestinal health and immune function. In addition to probiotics, Pet Dophilus also contains inulin and Metabolin. Inulin is a natural fiber that helps promote the growth of the beneficial microorganisms. Metabolin is a supernatant powder (special blend of cell wall components and metabolites derived from the fermentation of beneficial bacteria, including Lactobacillus and Propionibacterium species), and works synergistically with the probiotic bacteria. Each gram (approximately 1/4 teaspoon) contains a minimum of 1 billion total viable cells.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pets, L-Lysine for Cats | NOW Foods | 226 grams£11.49Read more
- FORMULATED FOR CATS – NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder helps support a healthy immune system, normal respiratory health, and also helps to maintain ocular health.
- FOR HEALTHY CATS – Lysine provides immune system support for your feline friend.
- WORRIED ABOUT BOARDING? – Lysine is formulated for multi-cat households and boarding environments, leaving you to have a worry-free holiday.
- QUALITY ACTIVE INGREDIENT – L-Lysine Hydrochloride | NOW Pets is owned by NOW Foods, established US family run vitamin and health business.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED – NOW Pets L-Lysine Powder is recommended by renowned veterinarian Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, founder of the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center.
Pets, Joint Support | Now Foods | 90 Chewable tablets£19.54Add to basket
- The formula for healthy ageing and normal joints
- Help alleviate occasional discomfort
- Veterinarian recommended
Nordic Naturals | Omega-3 Pet | Soft Gels£20.69 – £39.09Select options
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet™ Soft Gels is an excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids to help support optimal pet health.
The omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) found in fish oil help support the immune system, skin and coat health, joint health, heart health and brain and eye development and maintenance.
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet™ Soft Gel oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines from the South Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru which in 2008, the sustainability of these Peruvian fisheries was ranked as number one in the world.
This product is offered in convenient soft gelatin capsules for home use and traveling with your pet companion. Also available in a liquid format.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cat Mix | Life Extension | 100 grams£13.79Add to basket
Animals have unique physiological and structural systems and, therefore, need specific food and nutrients to remain in optimal health. No longer insignificant, household pets are now considered family members who require special attention. Filling the need, the pet food industry has grown tremendously over the years. But you have to wonder if you are getting the best nutrients for your cat.Cats have been domesticated since early times to catch rats and mice