Beta Alanine 750mg | Now Foods | 120 Capsules
- Muscular Endurance
- Delays Muscle Fatigue
Out of stock
Supports Muscular Endurance
Helps Delay Muscle Fatigue
Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid that is used by muscle cells to synthesize carnosine. Carnosine is a dipeptide (Beta- Alanine plus Histidine) that functions as a buffer for the hydrogen ions (acid) produced during strenuous exercise, thus helping to maintain optimum muscular pH. NOW uses CarnoSyn, a patented form of Beta-Alanine that has been clinically tested and shown to increase muscle carnosine content, allowing muscles to work harder and longer during intense exercise. NOW Beta-Alanine is backed by scientific research demonstrating that CarnoSyn supplementation results in delayed muscle fatigue and rapid recovery time, thereby helping you attain your strength and endurance training goals.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
AllDayYouMay Caffeinated | 5% Nutrition | Fruit Punch – 474g£36.95Add to basket
- ADYM Caffeinated not only provides the vital BCAAs and additional essential amino acids, but also a caffeine blend that contains green tea paired with Purcaf Green Coffee Bean
- BCAA mixture – leucine, isoleucine, valine – 6 grams/10:1:1 ratio
- The additional two BCAAs work synergistically with leucine to achieve better results than leucine itself can
- Essential amino acid blend – L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-histidine, L-methionine – 155 mg
- Available in different flavours
- nan500.0 kilograms