These high-bioavailability softgels contain 400 IU of vitamin E from mixed tocopherols providing daily antioxidant support and promoting cardiovascular health
Take one softgel per day with water
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol plus mixed tocopherols: d-beta, d-delta and d-gamma tocopherol)
- Soybean oil
- Vegetable oil
- Purified water
Do not exceed the recommended dose, and keep out of the reach of children.
For adults only. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Super Vitamin E | Life Extension | 400 IU – 90 softgels£24.99Add to basket
Super Vitamin E 400 IU | 90 softgelsis a supplement/vitamin for you if you are interested in Heart Health, Vitamin E, Vitamins and minerals, Vitamins
Low Dose Vitamin K2 (MK-7) | Life Extension | 45mcg – 90 softgels£14.50Add to basket
Vitamin K in Low-Dose Vitamin K2:
- Plays a role in countering calcification of the arteries, thereby supporting cardiovascular health
- Plays a critical role in maintaining healthy bone density
- Helps maintain adequate levels of vitamin K in the body
Vitamin K in Low-Dose Vitamin K2 can help contribute to counter calcification of the arteries thereby helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, and support building healthy bones.
Buffered Vitamin C Powder | Life extension | 454g£27.59Read more
Buffered Vitamin C Powder can:
- Help reduce oxidative stress
- Support collagen formation and promote proper iron absorption
- Uses essential minerals (calcium, zinc, magnesium and potassium) to produce a reduced-acid and non-irritating solution