- Vitamin C bonded to calcium to be gentle on the stomach
- Boosts antioxidant activity
- Promotes immune health
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet one to three times per day with food and water.
- Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate)
- Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fibre)
- Aqueous film-coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable glycerin, riboflavin)
- Stearic acid
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Once opened, use within 6 months.
Do not exceed the recommended dose, and keep out of the reach of children.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols, 400 IU | Swanson | 100 softgels£9.19Read more
These Vitamin E soft gels (with mixed tocopherols) promote cardiovascular health and support antioxidant protection
100 Softgels per pack
Vitamin D-3, 1000 IU | Swanson | 60 caps£2.29Add to basket
Swanson’s High Potency Vitamin D-3 capsules provide an impressive 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D-3, the most biologically active type of vitamin D.
Vitamin D-3 is an essential bone supporting nutrient that works to absorb calcium efficiently in the body and also supports a healthy immune system.
60 capsules per pack
Iron Daily Oral Spray | BetterYou | 5mg£8.04Read more
BetterYou Iron Oral Spray offers a pioneering solution to the digestive discomfort experienced from ingested iron supplements.
- 4 sprays deliver 5mg of highly bioavailable iron
- Formulated to be gentle on the digestive system
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports immune health and normal cognitive function
- 48 daily doses
- Natural baked apple flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Plastic
Vitamin C with Rose Hips | Applied Nutrition | 1000mg – 100 tabs
Vitamin C tablets with added rose hips – a daily supplement to aid collagen formation, which is important for healthy nails, skin, hair, and joints. Vitamin C also helps maintain a healthy immune system, promotes cardiovascular and respiratory health, and is beneficial for healthy gums. Vitamin C also helps regenerate Vitamin E.
100 tablets per pack